Tender Wisdom for Tough Choices
Choose well. Lead well. Finish well.
Do you struggle to make choices that serve your career, family, and your own interests—while trying to be a disciple of Jesus? Learn how the tender wisdom of God can enable you to have a more powerful impact at work, home, or in your community.
- Build the confidence to make tough choices
- Develop more courageous friendships
- Learn the ways of God in integrity
- Enjoy the peace of a guarded heart
- Experience the blessings of an undivided heart
The Dichotomy of Power
Power with Intelligence and Integrity
- How did Rosa Parks choose to defy the bus driver when she was her to sit in the back?
- Why did Robert E Lee choose to commit treason when he surrendered to General Grant?
- How can you choose to stand for what’s right in the face of strong opposition, fear and risk?
Using Christian principles, The Dichotomy of Power® explores the critical thinking and moral integrity behind leaders’ decisions and then helps you apply those same principles in your life. Each chapter includes stories, movies to watch and discuss, and questions to debate with family, friends, or colleagues.
|Type of book||